The CLEAN BOX is a flexible and robust system that is suited for immersion processes, draining and transport. It has been designed for mobile and versatile cleaning in the workplace. Among other things, it can be used for cleaning, degreasing, soaking or derusting.
- Can be used with acidic and alkaline water-based cleaning fluids
- Mobile, stackable, space-saving
- Easy and economical handling
- Clean Box Mobil with a trolley makes transport effortless
The CLEAN BOX can be stacked which saves space in storage and cleaning.
Sustainable: cleaning liquid can be re-used several times, flowing via the perforated immersion basket back into the immersion box when the basket is lifted.
The inside surfaces of the box are smooth, which means the cleaning agents can be changed swiftly if needed, and the system is easy to clean.
CLEAN BOX is made of durable synthetic material. Water-based acidic and alkaline cleaners can be used without damaging the material, so the cleaning system is very versatile in use.
The ergonomic handles provide a safe grip, so CLEAN BOX is easy to carry.
Trolley also available to move CLEAN BOX to different locations on-site.
Type of contamination: Corrosion protection, Dust, abrasion particles, Oil, grease, Separating agents Amount of parts: Individual parts, Small series, small quantities Component geometry: Scooping parts, Uncomplicated parts, Whole components (without dismantling) Füllmenge maximal: 50 L Width: 400 mm Tank material: HDPE
TYPE OF CONTAMINATION
INDUSTRIES & USE
- Mobile and flexible to use in all industries
- When used with NSF-certified cleaners, it can be employed in the food industry
- For use in working areas with a small footprint or low storage capacity
RECOMMENDED CLEANING LIQUIDS
- Degreasing with CB 100
- Removal of special greases and waxes with GS 200
- Removal of old varnish and paint with GS 200
- Neutral derusting with BIO-RUST
- Dewatering with OMNI
- Removal of white rust with Limescale Barracuda
- Rinsing bath with Corrosion protection for water-based systems